South Dakota Hunting Outfitter ~ mule deer, whitetail, antelope, coyote, Merriam turkey
River View Lodge offers guided South Dakota deer hunting packages for mule deer & whitetail deer, with pronghorn antelope, white-tipped Merriam turkey. and coyote hunting also available. Our location along the Belle Fourche River, ample acreage to hunt, wildlife management efforts, and limited harvest ensure that you will have a great opportunity to harvest a mature buck. Much of this ranch has been in our family for over a century and we know where the big bucks are!
Besides great hunting opportunities, here are a few reasons to choose River View…
- Our lodge location – above the Belle Fourche River – allows you to experience the wide open spaces of western South Dakota.
- We are only 35 miles from the Black Hills and Rapid City (serviced by commercial airlines).
- The Black Hills region is full of Old West history and is home to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, and the infamous Deadwood!
- The Badlands National Park is just a short drive away.
- Because we are so close to the Black Hills, our Merriam turkeys have the white tips that make for beautiful mounts.