Back Country Outfitters ~ Kansas Whitetail Deer, Turkey & Pheasant Hunting
Click to Email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – –
Back Country Outfitters offers the type of Kansas deer hunting that has made the state a top destination in the whitetail world. You’ll hunt thousands of acres of prime deer hunting ground loaded with big bucks. We offer a limited number of guided hunts (fully- & semi-guided) every year to give you the best chance possible at taking a mature trophy. Our bowhunting success rates are very high and our hunters shoot some very nice bucks every year (see photos below). We also offer rifle and muzzleloader deer hunts.
Why hunt deer with Back Country Outfitters?
- Kansas is known for big whitetails and our bucks are some of the biggest in the state.
- All fair-chase…NO high fences.
- We limit the number of hunters to give our clients the best trophy opportunities possible.
- Our rates are very competitive. Fully-guided deer hunts start at $5,000 and semi-guided start at $2,000. (subject to change, please see BCO’s website for most current package prices)
- Our deer hunts are 5 full days, giving you ample time to see plenty of big Kansas whitetails.
Kansas Turkey Hunts
BCO offers great Kansas turkey hunting opportunities with both shotgun or archery equipment. Our turkey hunts take place from Mid-April through the end of May. These highly successful hunts are 5 days long and include all lodging and meals.
Kansas Upland Bird (Pheasant)
Kansas is well-known for having great pheasant hunting and BCO has thousands of acres of habitat for you to hunt wild ringnecks. We only take a few pheasants groups, so call today for reservations.
Again, spots for our Kansas deer hunts are very limited. Give us a call today to secure your spot and start dreaming of that big Kansas whitetail on your wall!